Learning Experience Specialist
DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The key purpose of this role is to support the Training & Development function through training
co-ordination and LMS administration activities. The role is particularly responsible for loading and testing of Training content onto SuccessFactors Learning Management System. This is critical to ensure the content functions as intended and optimizes the user experience.
- Develop required processes
- Maintain project documentation and course folders
- Ensure Version control protocols are adhered to
- Load learning files onto SuccessFactors in a timely manner
- Ensure training content functions correctly on SuccessFactors
- Co-ordination of training activities to ensure effective implementation of training solution
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum of 3 years Training administration and coordination experience
- Previous experience loading content onto Learning Management Systems
- Relevant Graduate qualification
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and activities.
- Ability to interact effectively with management and staff at all levels with solid interpersonal skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgment within broadly-defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Strong teamwork ethic
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Self-starter; ability to work under minimal supervision.