IELTS Operations Assistant
IELTS | Auckland, New Zealand | Part Time
An ASX100 business with a 50 year heritage, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
IDP is evolving rapidly, we are transforming to build a globally connected community to guide and support international students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
We are evolving rapidly. This is an exciting time to join us as we transform the way people access global education and opportunities, through leveraging innovative technology and a creating a connected world.
With our core business in student placement, digital marketing, English-language testing, and training across a global network, we are a global leader in the international education sector. If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and thrive in an innovative culture, come join hands with us.
The IELTS Operations Assistant supports the IELTS Test Manager to ensure the fair and proper conduct of testing in accordance with IELTS rules and regulations, in an environment that enables a participant to perform at their best.Providing administrative and basic technical support to the Test Centre, ensuring compliance with the established guidelines of test operation as prescribed by the IELTS test partners. Furthermore, coordinating resources, equipment and supplies to ensure smooth daily operation of the test centre as to meet its goals of efficiency, compliance and customer satisfaction.
We are looking for an IELTS Operations Assistant to support us as a Casual covering weekdays and / or weekends.
- Ensure all customers receive an exemplary customer experience at every contact point before, during and after sitting the IELTS test
- Actively promote services and products offered by IDP, such as student placement services, and refer potential leads to relevant staff members
- Consistently create a welcoming environment for customers by greeting and assisting; as well as quickly responding to customer inquiries and needs at the front desk, and through telephone and email
- Provide services and support to clients with a disability
- Demonstrate desired behaviours for staff including customer service, handling difficult and/or complicated customers, compliance and risk awareness, and follow-up with customers
- Assist in the stakeholder management to maintain stakeholder satisfaction and integrity of the test
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders both internal and external.
Quality and Compliance
- Assist the Test Centre Manage in adhering to IELTS Policies and compliance requirements
- Ensure testing operations are managed within the IELTS operating procedures
- Carry out work in a professional manner in accordance with organisational values
- Assist the monitoring of all current test centre casual contracts to ensure compliance
- Inform the TCM of issues regarding risk management/ security to ensure centre compliance with security policy and procedures
- Assist the management of rosters for casual staff, updating changes and making arrangements in case of cancellations in a timely manner
- Ensuring all the materials required for the test are organised as per checklists provided
- Ensure all examiners and invigilators have signed appropriate documents and passed all appropriate training and certification
- Ensure test room and registration areas are set up in accordance with IELTS requirements prior to the test
- Dealing with queries, test day incidents and any misconduct
- Ensure all aspects of post-test management is carried out in accordance with IELTS requirements including secure destruction of test materials
- Ensure scanning for On-Screen Marking is carried out in accordance with operational requirements including issue resolution
- Results entry for test takers, Jagged profiles and Enquiry on Result (EOR) processing, and Test Report Form (TRF) printing
- Oversee the apportionment of speaking test for test takers
- Managing accuracy of candidate data in ORS, IWAS and SEMA
- Overseeing online apportionment of the IELTS speaking section.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to problem Solve & take decisions with effective solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
- Familiar with customer service principles and practices
- Demonstrates strong listening, written and oral communication skills
- Availability to work on Weekdays and / or weekends
- Proficient user of MS Office
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.