IELTS Assistant Test Center Administrator
IELTS | Sydney, New South Wales, Australia | Full Time
WHO WE ARE
IDP is an ASX listed company headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. We are a global leader in international education services, with core business in student placement, digital marketing, English-language testing, and training across a global network.
IDP is evolving rapidly. This is an exciting opportunity and time to join us, as you support IDP through a continued period of significant growth and transformation, now and into the future.
We are transforming to build a globally connected community to guide and support international students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations. If you share our passion for creating great customer experiences and thrive in an innovative culture, then join us and contribute to our growth plans.
The Assistant Test Centre Administrator is responsible for assisting the Test Centre Manager in administering the IELTS examination offered through test centers mainly delivered via computer and on paper.
The IELTS Assistant Administrator will work closely with the Manager assisting in managing the test centres, ensuring compliance with the established guidelines of test operation and management as prescribed by the IELTS test partners. The role will support with leading a motivated team to meet its goals of efficiency, compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure all test candidates receive exemplary customer experience at every contact point before, during and after sitting the IELTS test
- Support the Test Centre team in providing clear, comprehensive advice to general inquiries, forwarding complex inquiries to the right person for a response
- Train and coach team members on dealing with difficult and/or complicated customers, compliance and risk awareness and follow-up with customers
- Monitor customer satisfaction
Quality and Compliance
- Assist the Manager in conducting IELTS test centre audits and provide documented feedback and reports
- Ensure all testing operations are managed within the IELTS operating procedures
- Ensure adherence to all IELTS manuals and company policies
- Ensure adherence to policy and procedure of all Examiner Trainers and Examiners
- Inform Manager of issues regarding risk management/ security to ensure centre compliance with security policy and procedures
- Assist the Manager with all operations relating to the test centre including but not limited to management of examiners (recruitment, training, monitoring etc), scheduling of all staff, managing exceptional cases (disability, alternative ID etc).
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders both internal and external.
Project Service Enhancement
- Work with the TCM on IELTS Partner Projects
- Assist the TCM with preparation of management reports
- Participate in reviews of IELTS manuals and procedures for test enhancement.
- Participate in reviews of IELTS promotional material
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Ability to solve problems with effective solutions
- Ability to build constructive and effective relationships
- Ability to influence at all levels, as well as a demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team and be assertive in driving successful management strategies
- Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals
- Familiar with financial and customer service principles and practices
- Understanding and commitment to maintaining appropriate standards of confidentiality and security of materials
- Proven customer service experience and ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Dependability, reliability, punctuality and a team worker
- Ability to keep calm under pressure or during unexpected circumstance
- Availability to work on weekends,
- Availability to travel to offsite test locations
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office, capability to perform basic diagnosis and troubleshooting of computer software, hardware, peripherals and computer network
- Tertiary qualifications
- Experience as an operations coordinator or similar role
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.