Head of Marketing (International Student Placement, Australasia)
Marketing | Melbourne, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
To achieve this, we are currently going through a digital transformation.The role of Head of Marketing is a newly created one to own and drive the digital marketing agenda in Australasia in line with the company’s transformation vision. In this results-driven role, you will provide critical leadership to the region’s marketing, contact centre and customer experience functions in developing and implementing strategies, particularly in the digital area, to deliver the leads and customer acquisition goals for IDP’s Student Placement business in Australasia.
This role could be based out of Melbourne or Sydney, depending on your location.
You will be responsible for managing end to end customer experience of marketing products and services, including online & offline teams, graphic design, content development, customer contact centre & student experience programs. You will also be accountable for the performance and optimisation of the team’s effectiveness and conducts regular reviews and recommendations to guide the business’s commercial investment. You'll play an important part in keeping the business up-to-date with market trends and the best marketing practices within the industry, and ensure the marketing strategy, investment and processes remain consistent and relevant. In addition, you'll be providing critical input into the development and review of IDP products as a member of the ongoing IDP Global Digital Marketing development community. The role forms an integral part of the Student Services Australasia Leadership Team and the Australasia Leadership Team
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You should have:
- A tertiary qualification in marketing or business management, or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in marketing management with a strong background in digital and content marketing and marketing automation
- Proven success in developing and implementing marketing strategy that delivers both short term and long-term growth objectives
- A thorough understanding of multi-channel leads acquisition/nurturing strategy and hands-on execution
- Ability to demonstrate creative digital marketing skills
- High level of analytical skills in quantitative data analysis of program effectiveness, forecasting, and ROI
- A demonstrable record of people leadership with strong ability to influence, develop, and motivate teams to build high performance and be results-driven yourself
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact and positively influence across all levels and functions
- Ability to drive strategy and process alignment with frontline customer service and sales efforts to maximise marketing effectiveness
- Stakeholders management experience
- Cross cultural awareness and sensitivity, respecting diversity
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.