Experience Education Counselor
Student Placement | Vietnam, Danang | Full Time
IDP is a global leader in international education services. We help international students study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country.
We’ve been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries.
In 2017, we acquired the Hotcourses Group, a leading course search database and student engagement platform.
IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test and operates 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia.
EDUCATION COUNSELOR (OVERSEA STUDY)
If your strength is negotiating, and you have a passion to get the high target, here's an exciting opportunity to be a part of the Counselling Team at the IDP Education Vietnam
Sales & Counseling
- Counselling of prospective students and their families regarding study opportunities.
- Provision of information on institutions to students either face to face or over the telephone.
- Provide good after sales service to have high parent/ student referral source
- Organization and assistance in IDP exhibitions and other educational exhibitions.
- Have knowledge about oversea study consulting in Australia, US, UK, Canada or New Zealand (AT LEAST 01 year of experience) or studied in one of those countries.
- Excellent communication, explanation and customer orientation.
- Demonstrate strong sales, have ability to maintain and widen customers’ relationship.
- Ability to work under high pressure and target.
- Professional & efficient business communication (both English & Vietnamese)(equivalent IELTS 6.0)
- At least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Sales, Education counselling or equivalent
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- High incentive.
- English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
- 15 workingdays recreation leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Outing Trip.
Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.