Email Marketing and Lead Nurturing Specialist
Marketing | Gurgaon, India | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and based in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
For 50 years, IDP has played a major role in international education. We have placed more than 400,000 students into quality institutions in Australia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, Ireland and New Zealand. Today over 225 leading universities across 5 English speaking destinations are IDP clients.
Our brand values recognise our expertise, quality, caring, integrity and the communities we work within.
We strive to continuously develop our dynamic, inclusive work places, we encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and we provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development.
IDP Education is also a proud co-owner of IELTS (International English Language Testing System). IELTS is jointly owned by British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment. Since its launch in 1989, IELTS has become the world’s most popular high-stakes English language proficiency test.
Over 9,000 organisations worldwide accept IELTS as evidence of English language proficiency. Last year, more than 2.5 million tests were taken globally. IDP Education offers the IELTS test in more than 400 test locations in 50 countries.
For more information about IDP, please visit :
https://www.idp.com ; https://www.idp.com/india/studyabroad
- Conceptualize CRM marketing campaigns, craft messaging & build relevant workflows by segmenting the user base appropriately to identify opportunity areas in the user’s lifecycle
- Establishing a range of automated marketing campaigns based on various work flows
- Map the customer journey and engage through various touch points thereby increasing conversions
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results
- Ensure all platforms within the business communicate with each other
- Implementing lead scoring practices to enable higher conversions from quality leads
- Working collaboratively with different functions to ensure effectiveness of automated campaigns
- Leverage data and analytics to understand user behaviour and transaction/query patterns.
- Stays abreast of and recommends marketing best practices across the different communication channels
- Assist in reporting, monitoring, tracking for the different campaigns & also publish appropriate performance dashboards
° Educated to Graduate / Masters level or equivalent
° Minimum 4-7 years of relevant experience
° Highly effective relationship building and relationship management skills
° Analytical mind – ability to read, analyse and interpret information effectively
° Must have a grasp for numbers and user segmentation
° Fluent in English with excellent communication skills across all key methods – oral & written
° Sound & Demonstrable IT skills – (Microsoft Office/Power point/Excel/Word/Access)