Digital Product Owner
Student Placement Operations | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
This is a one year fixed term opportunity
The role will work across several major digital initiatives including apps, websites and sales pipeline systems and backend transformation. This is a rewarding role that can make a major difference to our digital services and to deliver an outstanding outcome for our customers – expect to innovate and be challenged.
What you will do:
- Keep up to date with emerging trends with an understanding how to obtain and apply market and industry knowledge.
- Create, update and maintain customer journey maps.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience through research, focus groups and insights provided by our CX team.
- Work closely with global leadership teams to shape the product strategy and roadmap.
- Act as the voice of the customer in the digital products you work on.
- Keep pace with our global team’s needs through the co-design of our digital products.
- Work to our internal cadence rhythms to deliver sprint outputs with our offshore teams daily, monthly and quarterly.
- Use product development techniques to create new products
- Track and monitor product performance directly or indirectly to our sales pipeline targets and other key performance metrics.
- Implement appropriate control measures to observe and optimise operational performance.
You are great at:
- Planning, project management, prioritisation and time management skills
- Operating with both a macro and micro lens, providing focus to detailed steps/tasks as well as maintaining a big picture view
- Understanding customers and defining the problem and developing solutions through their eyes
- UI/UX design skills and experience
- Data Analysis: Business intelligence and data analysis skills