Digital Marketing Officer- ACET Vietnam
Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
ACET provides high quality English language programmes designed to prepare students for success in overseas study and their future careers. ACET was established in 2002 as a cooperation between IDP Education and UTS: Insearch, the language centre of the University of Technology, Sydney.
ACET operates 4 training centres in Hanoi and HCMC, with approximately 3,000 students enrolled studying intensive and semi-intensive courses English language courses. ACET employs approximately 100 qualified and experienced teachers. ACET has an excellent reputation as the leading provider in Vietnam of English pathway programmes to overseas study.
• Execution of national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, web site strategy and design,
social media, and deliverable on time and on budget.
• Evaluating how ads, keywords and targeting choices are performing.
• Supporting day-to-day digital collateral production.
• Maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
• Communicating with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners.
• In depth knowledge of SEO and adwords programs.
• Keeping up to date with current digital trends
• Be a part of team to develop the content, design, promote and implement ACET activities
• Measure outcomes of all digital marketing activities and provide optimized solutions
• Prepare Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Adwords reports to team and Managers.
• Other tasks from Managers
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
* Bachelor degree
* Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms; search engine optimisation (SEO) and affiliate marketing
* Ability to set up and optimize Facebook Ads and Google Adwords campaigns
* Knowledge in Facebook Fanpage management
* At least 1 year of working experience in Digital Marketing
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.