Counsellor Support Officer
Counsellor Support | Singapore,Vietnam,Philippines | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 45 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 2,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
As a Counsellor Support Officer, you are expected to exercise initiative and problem-solving skills in all areas of your work. You are expected to multi-task and help in all aspects of admin in the office.
- Manning of reception area and attend to all enquiries.
- Registration of walk-in students and assigning the students to the respective counsellors.
- Create new and updating of student entries in CRM system (SAP Cloud4Customer).
- Assisting with IELTS registrations and issuing receipts for IELTS fees collected.
- Tally of daily cash and nets collection and issuing receipts for monies collected.
- Handle inbound calls on service enquiry and outbound calls for lead qualification and nurturing.
- Submission of university and school application forms.
- Provide guidance on student visa application.
- Ensure tidiness and cleanliness of reception and customer touchpoints.
- Be responsible in submitting daily eCOE reporting to management team.
- Follow up with counsellors on the eCOEs and work on the finalizations with Student Placement Manager.
- Participate in all IDP events/activities, inclusive of weekends.
- Assisting in pre-event logistics and preparation.
- Undertaking any other duties as directed by the management team.
- Please note that the management reserves the right to change your duties and responsibilities as and when necessary.
- Ensuring that above duties are discharged promptly and accurately.
- Confidentiality: All documents and information obtained during their employment with IDP Pty Ltd shall be kept confidential, both during and after employment with IDP Pty Ltd. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of Employment for detailed information on this clause.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Certificate or Diploma in any disciplines, preferably in business or related fields from education or university industry.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Good organisation skills and highly motivated
- Strong follow up skills and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate with all levels
- Able to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Great Administrative Skills – Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
WORKING AT IDP
IDP Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.