Contact Centre Manager
Call Center | Melbourne City, Victoria, Australia | Full Time
IDP Education Limited is an ASX listed company that is 50% owned by 38 Australian universities and headquartered in Melbourne, Australia. IDP’s core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are setting out to be the world's leading platform and connected international student community through building tons of new products to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
For over 50 years our global network of 93 offices has been helping students to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. For more than 5,000 employees in more than 50 countries, IDP Education is a specialist employer of choice in major cities across the globe.
If you share our passion in helping people to pursue their dreams through education and thrive in an innovative agile digital culture then come and join us as we undergo our digital revolution.
You are part of the IDP Australasia regional team, and your role is to provide strategic advice and operational support via the provision of a number of services to IDP’s network of Student Services within Australia and New Zealand.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- As part of IDP Australasia Senior Management Team Provide direction to the Contact Centre and customer-facing teams, setting clear focus and expectations
- Lead by example and influence the behaviours, attitude and thoughts of others
- Develop leadership within the team through empowering staff members to take ownership of driving new initiatives and improvement opportunities for the business
- Oversee daily operations including effective resource planning and implementing Call Centre strategies
- Financial management of the respective campaign/s to meet performance objectives
- Ensure the output of the Contact Centre is focused on the financial deliverables outlined in the budget/forecast.
- Setting and driving performance targets for sales and customer experience, linked to IDPs business objectives
- Coach underperforming staff members to improve performances through the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) process. Implement formal performance procedures on staff members who failed to demonstrate improvements
YOU ARE GREAT AT
- Prioritising, as you will execute multiple tasks within tight parameters in a timely and professional manner
- Coaching & Mentoring, as you are continually working with your team to drive performance
- Building relationships, as you are often working with a lot of internal and external stakeholders
- Tertiary qualifications in business, the management or equivalent experience
- Understanding of the international student journey and IELTS product
- Able to travel domestic or international as required
- Able to work weekends if required
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2-3 years’ experience managing/leading a team in an operations environment