Business Analyst (Qualtrics - NPS)
DigiTech | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
The Business Analyst’s role will focus on supporting the business analysis activity to enable a business led digital customer experience that will assist in transforming IDP’s customer experience.
Responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
Essential Business Analysis Competence
- Has proven hands-on experience and expertise in business analysis work
- Has the ability to understand the objectives and goals of project, and to contribute to the development of the project plan through identifying BA scope of work, advocating approach and methodologies.
- Has the ability to breakdown the BA Scope of Work into manageable work packages to support the overall delivery of the plan.
- Perform gap analysis and document the As-Is and To-Be states.
- Articulates requirements and success criteria using the TDD, BDD or ATDD methodology
- Ensures the right stakeholders actively participate
- Own the quality (INVEST) of requirements for significant or new business features
- Has strong relationships with key decision makers and Subject Matter Experts across IDP
- Process Modelling
- Solution assessment and validation
- Detail Oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
Essential Technical Competence
- Experience with Qualtrics or any other Experience Management tool.
- Ability to review big piece of integrated work between other systems and Qualtrics via AWS and capture the 'as is'
- Scope and document requirements: Ability to understand, capture and model functional, non-functional (operational) and interface requirements for users of a system. define what the business requirements were and then document the functional/non-functional requirements with assistance from tech, vendor and business.
- Designing and enhancing Business Processes: Ability to create maps (or models) of workflows, services design and customer journeys for the business, organization, system or software. Documenting behavior models using use cases, user experience design, storyboards, user profiles and user stories.
- Training &Communications: Work with learning and communication team to provide inputs on new functionality, enhancements, process changes etc. to drive adoption
- Digital Capability: Having had experience in, or capability to, enable customer experiences through the use of digital technologies through placing the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Clearly articulates decisions required and options available to facilitate rapid decision making
Preferred Professional Competence
- Collaboration & Facilitation: Ability to setup relationships and negotiate with people; facilitate engagement across multiple groups of people within and outside the organization and at various levels.
- Strong Written and Oral communication skills
- Actively contributes and responds to discussion at retrospectives
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields
- Minimum 4-5 years of work experience as a BA required in Software development projects
- Industry certification in Business Analysis like CBAP, Agile business analysis etc.
- Prior experience or a background in software development
- Experience with Qualtrics or any other Experience Management tool
- Good technical understanding of how integrations between systems work
- Involvement in digital transformation or multi-system integration project
- High attention to detail and work ethics which encourages accuracy
- Strong written and oral communication skills with IELTS (or any other equivalent English proficiency score of 7 or above)
- High level of computer user ability, including Ms Word, Ms Visio, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Outlook
- Agile qualification and experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and a strong team player
- Great can-do flexible attitude that thrives in a collaborative make it happen environment. Attitude is everything!