Student Placement | Kochi, Kerala, India | Full Time
- 1. Achieve the short term goals in assigned destinations for Student Placement
- 2. Provide inputs to support development and execute the destination wise activity calendars to deliver pipeline leads and conversion targets by intake.
- 3. Train and maintain the approved number of certified
- 4. Build strong client support through ongoing engagement, quality service to students and clients, high quality applications.
- 5. Contribute to building a world class operating environment by exhibiting a collaborative operating style
- 6. Effectively implement global priority projects at country/office (Ex: OSCAR/OSCAR Applied etc)
- 7. Be a productive and effective member of office leadership team and support Area Manager through exhibiting a collaborative operating style
- Achieve targets for Leads, Applications and Students Placed –by destination and by intake.
- Timely preparation and execution of activity calendars in line with target dates
- Australia client satisfaction ratings
- Maintain trained and certified counsellor numbers by destination
- Successful implementation of global priorities – example : 100% QC pass of Applications through Oscar Applied , 100% OSCAR adoption across all counsellors
- Be a productive and effective member of country leadership team through exhibiting a collaborative operating style thereby building a productive and motivated team.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Industry knowledge. Preferably working in sector or having prior experience in student placement sector.
- Experience in developing business plans , budgets and skills to monitor, review and report on progress.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a small team to achieve demonstrable outcomes.
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Experience in working with CRM systems will be desirable
- A strong, ethical manager who acts with integrity and in the best interests of the business.
- Respects diversity in employees
Good written and verbal English skills