Advertising Operations Manager
Information Services | Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India | Full Time
About the Company:
IDP is a global leader in international education services. IDP has been operating for close to 50 years, creating a huge network of opportunity with offices in over 30 countries and a number of separate business lines offering specialized services to our many customers. We help International student’s study in English speaking countries. Our success comes from connecting students with the right course in the right institution and the right country; IDP is also a proud co-owner of IELTS, the world’s most popular high-stakes English language test that helps people to achieve their study and migration aspirations; we operate 11 English language teaching campuses across South East Asia;
IDP’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We work collaboratively, as together we have the power to generate outstanding outcomes for our customers. It’s the diverse talent, expertise and passion of our people around that makes IDP unique. We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be agile and creative, seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
Our brand values have been developed through comprehensive research and align with our customer’s expectations. Our commitment to these values enables our teams to have an impact on the outstanding service we deliver.
We believe education is transformative and that we will never stop learning, which is why we offer our team personal growth with exceptional learning and development. We inspire people to learn for a better future.
We are looking to recruit an Advertising Operations Manager (Display & Programmatic) to manage our growing and successful supply and demand-side digital marketing team. You’ll work with clients, third party suppliers and internal teams to ensure the strengthening of client relationships for IDP Connect’s display, social and audience extension products and services. Responsible for managing all aspects of day to day onsite and offsite ad operations delivering exceptional results for client and driving revenue growth for the company. Managing a team that’s passionate about what they do and will expect the ideal candidate to be as passionate as they are about digital marketing.
- Experience of developing, managing and motivating teams to deliver exceptional results for the clients and the business.
- A self-starter with strong knowledge and experience in using and managing ad servers (Google Ad Manager) and DSPs.
- Significant experience in a senior role managing on-site and off-site campaign delivery in an agency, media owner or in-house team.
- Knowledge of various ad tags, event pixels and troubleshooting third party event tracking problems.
- Expert knowledge of google analytics, google tag manager and google data studio and their use in automating, monitoring and optimising advertising operations.
- Expert knowledge of the media landscape and different types of advertising channels e.g. video, mobile, social etc.
- Highly organised with attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills.
- Graduate/postgraduate degree from a recognised university.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Overall operations management of programmatic and display advertising teams
2. Oversee and implement optimisation strategies across all channels to improve campaign metrics including:
• Average Viewability (above internal benchmark)
• Average CTR (above internal benchmark)
• Percentage campaigns delivered on time
• Percentage campaigns delivered above benchmark (Viewability, CTR, CPA)
3. Assist the Client Partnership teams with information/materials for presentations and pitches and manage post-campaign insights calls to key clients
4. Troubleshoot issues with campaigns, creatives and implementations as they arise
5. Work with the product/design teams and develop frameworks and processes for A/B testing campaigns based on creative messaging, landing pages and user experience
6. Manage 3rd party supplier invoicing, monthly media spend, revenue reporting
7. Develop/maintain quality control procedures for implementation of tracking processes with 3rd party ad servers and clients
8. Develop dashboards, metrics, and analytics to provide visibility to the organisation and optimise return on marketing investment
9. Other duties relevant to the role, as agreed with your line manager