Finance | Vietnam, Danang | Full Time
Career Opportunities at IDP Education
(Da Nang Office)
IDP Education Pty Ltd (IDP) is a global company offering student placement and English language testing services. Using its network of over 80 student offices in 25 countries, IDP places international students into educational institutions of Australia, UK, United States, Canada and New Zealand.
IDP has a demand to recruit the following position:
Handling of bank account transactions
- Record bank receipt transactions on daily basis,
- Follow up revenue collection on online registration system (ORS) and bank transfers for IELTS,
- Confirm IELTS team about receipts of revenue within 24 hours,
- Issue tax invoices for revenue collection via bank account on daily basis,
- Prepare G/L coding of bank payment transactions and sending to HCMC on weekly basis,
Handling of cash receipt transactions
- Collect cash and issue tax invoices/ receipt vouchers on daily basis.
- Deposit cash receipts to the bank
Handling of petty cash and cash & bank payments
- Make cash payments as required
- Maintain a sufficient petty cash balance in the office,
- Gather/ check supporting documents for payments in cash and bank in Danang,
- Arrange cash payments after obtaining approval from HCMC,
- Sending payment documentation to HCMC for review on weekly basis,
- Sending original payment vouchers and supporting documents on monthly basis.
Management of VAT invoices
- Control the number of tax invoices to maintain a sufficient quantity of invoices for Danang office,
- Prepare quarterly invoice report
Maintenance of monthly revenue report and agent booking records
- Prepare monthly list of revenue collected in cash and via bank accounts.
- Update agent booking on daily basis
- Work with tax offices in issues relating to company’s tax records
- Bachelor 's Degree in Accounting & Finance
- Experience: at least 2 years relevant to Finance/ Accounting. Have knowledge about taxes (VAT, PIT)
- Computer skill: good at MS Office, especially in Excel
- English skill: well communicate in verbal and writing
- Multi task handling skill and interpersonal communication skill
- Administration skills
- Salary: negotiation
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus in the end of year.
- 15 working-day recreation leave.
- Annual medical examination.
- Staff development & training abroad.
- Outing Trip.
- Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.