Head ILETS Operations
IELTS | Colombo, Sri Lanka | Full Time
This is a key leadership role in country responsible for all aspects of IELTS operations in country.
1. Business Plan- Develop and execute the 1-year and 3-year business plans for country
2. Operational plan execution – achieve candidate numbers, market share and revenue targets in line with budgeted goals and within approved expenses.
3. Pre & Post-test management- Effective implementation of all pre & post test procedures including candidate registration, document verification, data entry, result declaration etc with zero tolerance for any variance in security related processes
4. Test day management- Ensure availability of test day staff and that all test day activities are conducted as defined down procedures with zero tolerance for any variance in security related processes
5. Examiner and Clerical marker Management – Ensuring hiring, training, certification and capacity for all Examiners and CM’s.
6. Expansion & Coverage- Expand test locations, frequency, number of nodes/referral agents to ensure IDP is profitable, competitive as well as meeting service expectations of candidates.
7. Test Security & Audit process owner- Ensure 100% compliance to all security protocols, escalation procedures and take action strictly as per manual/defined procedures with no exception.
8. Build strong communication channels/working relationships with key stakeholders ( audit team, marketing, finance/regional and global IELTS teams)
9. Alignment to global operating procedures- Post training ensure local operations align to all global processes and make effective use of central tools specially designed for IELTS teams across the network. 10. Leadership- Build , retain and lead a team of motivated high performers