Marketing | Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam | Full Time
The South East Asia region comprises IDP owned business units in Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. In Vietnam, core business operations consist of Student Placement, IELTS testing and English Language Training under the brand ACET.
ACET provides high quality English language programmes designed to prepare students for success in overseas study and their future careers. ACET was established in 2002 as a cooperation between IDP Education and UTS:Insearch, the language centre of the University of Technology, Sydney.
ACET operates 5 training centres in Hanoi and HCMC, with approximately 1,500 students enrolled studying intensive and semi-intensive courses English language courses. ACET employs approximately 100 qualified and experienced teachers. ACET has an excellent reputation as the leading provider in Vietnam of English pathway programmes to overseas study.
The Graphic Designer is an entire process of defining requirements, visualizing, and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts, and photos. Graphic Designer also is the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions, and more for ACET Vietnam
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Other tasks required by Marketing Manager
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
WORKING AT ACET
ACET helps people to achieve their goals through studying abroad. By pursuing a global education at the beginning of their careers, we help them experience life-changing opportunities. We are looking for people who share that passion of making an impact in people's lives.
ACET Education’s ongoing success comes from our highly committed and caring employees around the globe. We encourage teamwork in order to leverage our people's diverse talents and expertise through effective collaboration and cooperation throughout our business.
We strive to provide a working environment where people are encouraged to excel, be creative and seek new ways to solve problems, take initiative, generate opportunities and be accountable for their actions.
We believe in developing dynamic, inclusive work places that encourage and celebrate cultural differences and views, and provide opportunities for personal, professional and career development all around the world. We respect diversity in our people: their ideas, work styles and perspectives as well as offering flexibility to ensure employees enjoy a satisfying balance of work and personal life.