Temperature Reader - CMA / RMA / CNA (12096)
Medical Assistants | Port Arthur, TX | Contract
Temperature Reader – CMA / RMA / CNA
Work Location: Port Arthur, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a CMA, RMA, or CNA to work as a Temperature Reader with our client located in Port Arthur, TX. In this role, you will utilize your training and keen nursing skills to handle initial patient assessments.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Administer temperature readings.
• Perform laboratory work.
• Perform point of care testing.
• Perform associated administrative tasks.
• Complete accurate and timely documentation of care.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current certification as a Certified Medical Assistant / CMA, Registered Medical assistant / RMA, or Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA.
• 1+ year of related professional experience.
• Current BLS certification.
• Current immunizations.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Critical thinking skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.