Supplier Relations Coordinator (10921)
Administrative | Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Supplier Relations Coordinator to work remotely with our corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting supplier sourcing, onboarding, and overall supply chain support. This position is dependent on contract award.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Evaluate potential suppliers using company standards.
- Explain company’s expectations and standards.
- Administer onboarding of suppliers.
- Provide training to familiarize new suppliers with company’s business processes.
- Track and analyze vendor performance and generate reports for internal customers.
- Monitor supplier contractual compliance.
- Respond proactively to customer service needs.
- Act as interface between suppliers and InGenesis.
- Keep suppliers informed on developments in the organization or changes in market conditions that might affect demand for suppliers’ services.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Supplier management experience preferred.
- Experience in supplier relations automation preferred.
- Experience with workforce solution including MSP, Payrolling and IC Compliance programs preferred.
- VMS technology experience required.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.