Registered Nurse (RN) - Entry Level (7844)
Correctional | Marion, OH | Contract
Registered Nurse (RN) - Entry Level
Work Location: Marion, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking an RN to provide professional nursing care to patients housed in a state-operated facility. In this role, you will be responsible for the care of 20-60 bedridden inmates (make rounds, evaluate care needed, etc.).
If you’re ready to provide excellent care to this forgotten patient population, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Assess/record symptoms, reactions & progress of patients.
• Make nursing rounds, records vitals, administer prescribed medications.
• Provide immediate medical attention to emergencies
• Organize and oversee 'code blue' team.
• Direct health care staff assigned to area.
• Perform clerical tasks (e.g., charts & records all medications).
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license as issued by the state of Ohio.
• Biennial renewal of RN license.
• Current immunizations.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.