Registered Nurse II (2035)
Gen Practice | Dallas, TX | Contract
Registered Nurse II
Work Location: Dallas, TX
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
Shift/Hours: 7pm – 7am . This will include a 3 12-hour shifts during the week. Nights Only
NO LESS THAN 3 YEARS – Hiring Manager will not consider anything less
a. 3-4 Years of Labor and Delivery experience is a MUST. Please ensure your candidates have this
b. Experience as a circulator in the OR (Operating Room) is a huge plus!
c. Fetal Monitoring experience is highly desired
a. NRP - Neonatal Resuscitation Program
b. BLS – Basic Life Support
c. ACLS – Advance Cardiac Life Support
• Graduate of an ACEN or CCNE accredited/state approved program.
• Current Texas (or BNE Compact State) license, BSN preferred
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, course accredited by the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification, course accredited by AHA
• Current Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certification, course accredited by American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.