Medical Technician (12908)
Medical Technologist | Cincinnati, OH | Contract
Work Location: Cincinnati, OH
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Medical Technician to work with our client located in Cincinnati, OH. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will perform routine and complex laboratory analyses.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform waived, moderately complex, and highly complex testing.
• Evaluate credibility and accuracy of test results.
• Operate and maintain clinical laboratory equipment.
• Maintain current competency in field.
• Provide instruction for students and new associates.
• Perform and record all quality control procedures.
• Perform ongoing data analysis to detect trends, problems, etc.
• Undertake specialized corrective actions.
• Process and triage specimens for testing and transit.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree in clinical laboratory science, medical laboratory technology, or related.
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree.
• Preferred: Certification as MT, MLS, or MLT.
• Recently certified, licensed, or graduate (within last 12 months).
• Knowledge of specimen requirements.
• Must be familiar with lab terminology, lab assay schedules, and expected turnaround times.
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
• Preferred: Keyboarding skills.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.