Medical Management Specialist - RN / Registered Nurse (8274)
Case Manager | Austin, TX | Contract
Work Location: Austin, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Medical Management Specialist to perform medical management of pediatric member cases with complex, chronic care and special needs. In this role, you will handle the evaluation of care plans designed to optimize the health care of the member.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform needs assessments, service plan development, and service authorization activities.
• Implement and monitor the individualized service plans (ISP).
• Perform assessments and other care review in the member/family home.
• Work with interdisciplinary team to achieve specific member goals.
• Present information clearly, concisely, and in a positive manner to internal/external customers.
• Retrieve and maintain data in clinical databases.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Texas
• 3+ years of experience in direct clinical care to consumers.
• Knowledge of clinical utilization/case management and standardized criteria set.
• Verbal/written communication skills, including discussing medical needs with members.
• Problem solving skills.
• PC proficiency.
• Current driver’s license, reliable transportation, and applicable state insurance.
• Ability and willingness to travel within assigned territory.
• Knowledge of state and federal regulations related to Medicaid programs.
• Experience with pediatric special needs population.
• Experience with Texas Medicaid programs
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.