Jr Talent Acquisition Specialist (10876)
Human Resources | Remote in Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is sourcing for a Jr Talent Acquisition Specialist to work remotely with our Corporate office located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will utilize your exceptional customer service, interpersonal, and communications skills to provide full cycle recruiting of quality talent in order to fulfill the specific needs of our clients.. This position is dependent on contract award.
- Develop and execute recruiting strategies to meet and exceed recruitment goals.
- Utilize job boards, social media, and networking to identify candidates.
- Maintain a pipeline of strong candidates in anticipation of client needs.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client specific needs and individual position requirements.
- Screen applications, interview prospects, coordinate client interviews, etc.
- Assess individual’s overall suitability for client’s needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelors’ degree preferred.
- 1 year of customer service experience.
- Prior talent acquisition experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and industry related systems.
- Time Management skills.
- Task prioritization skills.
- Excellent communicate skills, both verbal and written.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.