Human Resources Coordinator- Bilingual (10867)
Human Resources | Remote, San Antonio, TX | Full Time
InGenesis is currently seeking a Bilingual Human Resources Coordinator to work remotely. The Coordinator is responsible for daily operational tasks in delivery of Talent Solutions for InGenesis’ Program Office. Supports employees to ensure they have the necessary tools to succeed on an ongoing basis.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support varied number of programs and projects planned or already in process.
- Review and maintain PMO metrics and dashboards.
- Identify customer and employee needs through active listening, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with workers
- Provide cost effective awareness to clients and go the extra mile to engage, assess and achieve customer satisfaction.
- Meet or exceed personal and customer service team targets.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information through appropriate methods/tools.
- Facilitate training and direction to new users.
- Follow proper communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Manage contingent workers on assignment.
- Assist with highly sensitive requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Partner with HR on employee disciplinary issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer service or Human Resources
- Bachelors degree; preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous experience in a customer support role and ability to demonstrate active listening skills.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Strong MS Office and VMS experience preferred.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.