Health Information Technician (5660)
Health Information Analyst | Columbus, OH | Contract
Health Information Technician
Work Location: Columbus, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Health Information Technician to compile health information for patients located at a local medical facility. In this role, you will review, catalog, and check medical reports for completeness.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Type health information forms.
• Compile and type statistical reports such as daily/monthly census, admissions, discharges, and lengths of stay.
• File report into health information records.
• Record information in logs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3 courses or 9 months experience in records management.
• 1 course or 3 months experience in medical terminology.
• Equivalent of minimum qualifications listed above.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.