COVID Screener - CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant | Brooklyn, NY | Full Time
COVID Screener - CNA
Work Location: Brooklyn, NY
InGenesis has several openings for a Certified Nursing Assistant / CNA. In this role, you will conduct temperature reading at the entrances to our client's facility in Brooklyn, NY.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Ask staff questions about Covid-19 related symptoms.
- Daily temperature checks for everyone who enters both off-site and on-site entrances.
- Primary care clinics, patients will be escorted by NA to the clinic and placed in a grey room by nursing staff. The screeners will notify the medical staff in the clinics
- Immediately notify clinical areas based on criteria given on all patients or employees who presents COVID Symptoms
- Specialty Clinics patients will be rescheduled if their representatives are screened positive for COVID or have a fever
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- 1+ year of related professional experience.
- Current BLS certification.
- Current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.