CAPS Scholarship Administration Specialist (3490)
Admin | Atlanta, GA | Contract
CAPS Scholarship Administration Specialist
Work Location: Atlanta, GA
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Early Childhood Education, Child Development, Social Work or a related field from an accredited college or university AND one-year related experience* OR High school diploma or GED AND six (6) years of professional experience* in lieu of the degree.
• *Related experience would entail the following:
oExperience working in programs or organizations at the state and community level which benefit vulnerable children and their families
oExperience working with vulnerable populations, including families experiencing homelessness, children with disabilities, low-income families, and those whose home language is not English
oExperience in reviewing applications and determining eligibility for human services programs
oExperience in responding to customer service inquiries
• Ability to perform basic math, such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying numbers
• Ability to maintain composure under pressure
• Superior customer service skills; Organizational skills; Good Analytical skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills; High degree of accuracy;
• Computer Skills (working knowledge of, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel);
• Ability to perform data entry and maintain information in computer systems;
• Ability to secure and maintain personal information of customers;
• A comprehensive understanding of early care and education settings, as well as both state and community programs and resources for eligible families.
• Obtaining a successful DECAL background check
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.