Area Clinic Manager (10444)
Training & Development | Washington, DC | Contract
InGenesis is currently sourcing for a Area Clinic Manager to work with our potential client located in Washington, DC. This position is dependent on contract award. In this role, you will perform clinical nurse staff management, provide clinical and administrative supervision, provide support for individual operations and monitor reporting to meet operational data collection requirements.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Provides training and competency assessment for required nursing skills according to clinic such as venipuncture, waived testing, audiometry, spirometry, and Electrocardiography (ECG).
- Develops monitoring and evaluation reports.
- Designs, develops and implements corrective action plans.
- Assists in implementation of new programs and services at the clinic level of operation
- Participates in committees and manages staffing according to staffing plan.
- Coordinates interviewing, hiring, orientation and training of Nurse Coordinators and Nurse Managers.
- Provides input to leadership when business needs increase or decrease at a particular location.
- Creates adequate site activity reports and performs accurate and legible data collection activities as directed.
- Performs routine site visits to monitor individual site management activities and verify staff adherence to policies and procedures.
- Fosters staff and onsite management relationships, monitors individual site environments of care and provides orientation and training to staff.
- Participate in annual policy reviews and make recommendations for changes and updates throughout the year.
- Provides nursing leadership with all requests for new supplies, medications, equipment.
- Performs service provision site inspections, client health record audits, site supplies/medication ordering approval, authorization for staff leave, notification to COR of staff vacancies, and outreach service planning direction and approval.
- Assists with opening, closing and moving clinics within assigned area.
- Manages leave requests of staff and ensures coverage of all assigned clinics.
- Ensures accurate and timely fulfillment of all services provided by all staff in assigned clinics, monitor site specific budgets, to include staff hours, supply and medication orders, and travel.
- Performs required quality improvement reviews of each assigned site within area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Nursing (Graduation from a National League of Nursing (NLN) accredited school of nursing), Business, or Health Administration.
- 5+ years’ experience providing direct care to patients/clients, of which 3 years’ experience in occupational health or related experience such as public health/community health, outpatient clinic, emergency department or ambulatory care, or physician office nursing
- 1+ year experience in acute care setting.
- 5+ years’ supervisory experience.
- RN licensure with Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health care provider certification.
- Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) Certification for audiometry and have attended a National Institute of Occupational Health and Safety (NIOSH) approved spirometry course (must complete within 3 months of hire if not already certified).
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Ability to perform identified nursing supervisory duties.
- Ability to function at maximum in high stress environments and demonstrate strong project management skills.
- Experience in management of multiple location health care system.
- Must be proficient in basic Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Strong written and oral communication.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.