Administrative Assistant I (sca3749-ap)
Administrative | Dallas, TX | Full Time and Temporary
Administrative Assistant I
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant I. We offer a competitive salary, health insurance, paid PTO, and paid holidays. Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
- High school graduation or GED and two (2) years related secretarial/administrative experience.
- Works under general supervision to provide secretarial and clerical support for day-to-day operations in department or division office.
- Transcribes dictation that may involve use of medical or scientific terminology; ensures correct format, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Types correspondence, memorandums, grants, manuscripts, book chapters, etc. from complex rough drafts, which may involve special formats and complicated footnotes.
- Composes letters, memorandums, and other non-routine correspondence for supervisor's signature.
- Processes and submits on-line forms; pays invoices.
- Coordinates meetings and conferences for supervisor or other staff members.
- Makes appointments and maintains supervisor's calendar; makes travel and hotel reservations for supervisor or other staff members.
- Receives, screens, and directs visitors as required; answers and makes telephone calls; transfers calls, takes messages, or answers questions as necessary, including patient related calls and appointments.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail; makes copies; faxes documents; makes deliveries on and off campus.
- Completes moderately complex projects and reports as requested by supervisor using word processing, spreadsheet, or database applications.
- Retrieves articles from Library; makes copies, including performing on-line library searches.
- Maintains various files and records for operating unit, which may include vacation/sick leave, personnel files, etc.
- handles confidential and sensitive information in appropriate manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.