Resident Care Aid - Plus Referral Program (13267)
Nurse assistant | Kinross Charter Township, MI | Contract
Work Location: Kinross Charter Township, MI
InGenesis is currently seeking a Resident Care Aid to provide nursing assistance with patients at correctional facilities across the state of Michigan.
Pay rates up to $15/hour, based on experience.
We are currently interviewing for the following locations: Baraga, Kincheloe, and more!
Come join our team and HELP MAKE A DIFFERENCE. Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Get paid up to $1,000 (depending on position) when you refer a friend or colleague. Ask us how!
• Overtime pay with prior approval from site
• Holiday pay available
• Life insurance
• Assist with daily living activities and language development skills.
• Maintain safe environment for patients at all times.
• Attend to personal care needs of patients.
• Document patient activities and behavior, physical condition and reactions to medications and treatment.
• Carryout nursing care plan.
• Take and record vital signs
• Collect and label specimens
• Assist patients with feeding during mealtimes, as necessary.
• Assist patients into and out of wheelchairs, beds, and other equipment.
• Accompany patients to appointments on and off facility grounds.
• Perform light housekeeping.
• Perform other duties as necessary or assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1+ year of nurse aid experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Current immunizations.
• Current BLS certification.
• Computer proficiency.
To view all of our open opportunities, visit our careers page at careers.ingenesis.com.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.