Registered Nurse / RN - Quality Improvement (12534)
Quality Assurance Nurse | Philadelphia, PA | Contract
Registered Nurse / RN – Quality Improvement
Work Location: Philadelphia, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work as a Quality Improvement Coordinator with our client located in Philadelphia, PA. In this role, you will provide clinical consultation to county and provider staff in order to improve the quality of health care to individuals in the Southeast Region.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Process and close all medical incidents in Enterprise Incident Management (EIM) system.
• Provide interpretation of regulations and policies relating to healthcare.
• Review deaths at initial review stage to determine follow-up urgency.
• Ensure investigators are assigned, where applicable.
• Conduct investigations, as assigned.
• Secure/review required death documentation for completion of initial mortality review.
• Review and prepare responses to OBRA pre-admission assessments and extensions.
• Provide guidance regarding the OBRA process.
• Ensure that individuals are transitioned from nursing home back to community, if appropriate.
• Participate in state-wide planning meetings to update OBRA process.
• Serve as region liaison on health care issues including medication administration and health risk screening tool.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the state of Pennsylvania.
• 3+ years of clinical experience.
• 2+ years of quality improvement experience.
• Computer proficiency, including word processing and data base utilization/management.
• Ability to travel (minimally).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.