Program Specialist (12165)
Project Manager | Greensburg, PA | Contract
Work Location: Greensburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Specialist to work with our client located in Greensburg, PA. This is a home-based position with regular on-site visits within the Southwestern Pennsylvania region. In this role, you will implement and monitor the WIC Breastfeeding Support Campaign grant project.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Process all required documentation related to grant project implementation.
• Develop quality assurance standards and checkpoints.
• Conduct regular on-site visits in the Southwestern Pennsylvania region (Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Indiana, Lawrence, Washington, and Westmoreland Counties).
• Report sub-grant implementation progress and outcomes monitoring.
• Execute data collection and organization.
• Promote data integrity.
• Coordinate data sharing with Grantee.
• Establish effective communication plans.
• Identify and resolve issues proactively.
• Provide internal updates on project progress.
• Schedule, conduct, and document team meetings with appropriate personnel.
• Track hours and expenses related to grant project.
• Travel commonwealth-wide, as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Preferred: Master’s degree in related field.
• 1+ year of experience providing breastfeeding support.
• Preferred: IBCLC or CLC credentials.
• Preferred: Proven experience in project management and research coordination.
• Strong understanding of project management approaches.
• Ability to apply appropriate management standards and leadership skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Effective communication (written/verbal).
• Critical/creative thinking.
• Organization and analytical skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure to meet short and long-term deadlines.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.