Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN (8603)
Public Health | Toledo, OH | Contract
Work Location: Toledo, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN to work with our client located in Toledo, OH. In this role, you will perform a variety of practical nursing duties for a forgotten.
This is a quick start opening so apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide general nursing, direct care or programming assistance.
• Take patient vitals.
• Assist with personal grooming and hygiene.
• Assist in emergencies.
• Administer controlled medications.
• Maintain medication accountability records.
• Observe and document patient conditions.
• Aid lower level direct care staff in providing general unskilled nursing care.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current licensure as Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN
• Proof of completion – Medication Administration course
• Current BLS certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.