Help Desk Support (9208)
Information Technology | Morristown, TN | Part Time and Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a qualified candidate to fill a part-time Help Desk Support position with our client located in Morristown, TN. In this role, you will serve as the front-line support for all technical needs across a local campus, ensuring faculty and employees meet the needs of the institution’s students.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Maintain responsibility for a wide variety of software, computer operating systems, printers, hardware, virtual terminals, mobile devices, and emerging technologies.
- Install and troubleshoot all computer equipment for staff and students (printers, laptops, tablets, audio/video, etc.).
- Resolve technology issues with emphasis on systems, procedures, and websites.
- Install various software programs on all campuses for desktop, laptop, or tablet computers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associates or technical college diploma in a technology related field.
- 1+ year of career experience in a highly related position.
- Good fundamental base in troubleshooting hardware, software, and networking issues.
- Experience handling high volume of end users.
- Preferred: Any specialized certification in Information Technology or Computer Science.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.