Healthcare Scheduling Coordinator (12004)
Administrative | El Paso, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Healthcare Scheduling Coordinator to work with our client. In this role, you will perform staff scheduling duties for an Influx Care Facility (ICF) designated by Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) that provides residential and medical services to Unaccompanied Children (UC). This position is responsible for scheduling staff in an efficient and timely manner.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Schedules staff according to established ratios.
- Ensures department schedules are finalized timely.
- Utilizes scheduling tool to fill staff call outs during shifts.
- Communicates with staff to fill open shifts.
- Approves shift swaps in the tool.
- Works with supervisors to fill urgent needs.
- Maintains and updates active staff information in the scheduling system.
- Communicates with staff via phone, text, email to ensure departments staffing needs are met.
- Reviews schedule for accuracy.
- Answers telephone and routine calls.
- Trains new staff in scheduling system requirements.
- Ensures staff are associated to the correct unit.
- Identifies and addresses gaps in coverage in coordination with leadership.
- Participates in scheduled meetings.
- Prepares presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborates with other staff members, service providers and professionals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous healthcare experience is required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/ English) preferred.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documents.
- The physical demands include, but are not limited to, standing, sitting, walking, lifting, carrying, reaching, handling, kneeling, crouching, and bending.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.