Dental Hygienist (9265)
Dental Hygienist | Tacoma, WA | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Hygienist to work with our client located in Tacoma, WA. In this role, you will utilize your training and skills to examine patient’s oral cavity and refer those with abnormalities to the dentist, as needed.
So, if you’re ready to provide these patients with the highest level of care, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Examine patient's oral cavity to include mouth, throat, and pharynx.
• Record conditions of teeth and surrounding tissues.
• Refer patients to dentist, as needed.
• Provide instructions in proper oral hygiene care.
• Explain the common causes of tooth decay and its relationship to general diet.
• Construct mouth guards and soft night guards.
• Polish restorations and apply pit and fissure sealants.
• Record patients treated.
• Check and maintain instruments to insure working condition.
• Clean, sharpen, and sterilize instruments.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Dental Hygienist license, required.
• Training received must include coursework on radiation physics, biology, health, safety/protection, X-ray films/digital radiography, image quality, and radiographic techniques.
• No minimum years of experience are required.
• Current BLS certification, required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.