Clerical Specialist II (13265)
Admin | Reynoldsburg, OH | Contract
Clerical Specialist II
Work Location: Reynoldsburg, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Clerical Specialist to work with our client located in Reynoldsburg, OH. In this role, you will perform clerical tasks related to the management of the on-line computer information systems and application/documentation files.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Answer telephone inquiries relating to client applications.
• Enter and format data in preparation for computer updating of the information system.
• Extract information from computer-generated database.
• Maintain correspondence.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 6+ months of experience in a customer service environment.
• 6+ months of experience in electronic data input in an office or educational environment.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.