Accounting / Finance | Bowling Green, OH | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking an Accountant to work with our client located in Bowling Green, OH. In this role, you will work closely with the Finance Director and CFO to monitor and report on the fiscal operations of the health department.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Prepare and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop budgets that align with grant proposals.
- Prepare periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (preferably in Accounting).
- Strong organization, analytical thinking, and multi-tasking skills.
- Preferred: Experience working in federally qualified health center.
- Knowledge and adherence to GAAP.
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Must pass background check.
- Must have valid Ohio DL and provide proof of auto insurance.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.