Dental Assistant (10715)
Dental Assistant | Killeen, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Dental Assistant to work with our client located in Newport News, VA. In this role, you will work alongside the dentist as they examine and treat patients.
Apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Support dental care delivery.
- Perform chair side dental assisting, radiology, and sterilization.
- Educate patients on oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Perform patient scheduling or records review, occasionally.
- Maintain safe, clean environment.
- Document dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of a formal dental assistant training program, including radiography.
- 6+ months of clinical dental assisting experience within last three (3) years.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification approved by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Current proof of immunizations.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.