Temperature Screener - Patient Services Assistant (12172)
Admin | Dallas, TX | Contract
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Temporary Patient Services Assistant to work as a Temperature Screener with our client located in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will administer temperature screenings and/or screening questionnaires at designated buildings, clinics, or hospital entrances.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Greet employees, visitors, or guests.
• Administer health and temperature screenings to all individuals entering facility.
• Facilitate proper identification to employees/visitors.
• Document and record temperatures outside established protocols.
• Ensure all individuals are wearing or are issued face coverings.
• Facilitate appropriate social distancing during screening process.
• Administer screening questionnaires to employees/visitors.
• Disinfect, clean, and sanitize screening area.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• No experience necessary.
• Previous Medical Assistant, CNA, or LVN experience, a plus.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.