Sr. Administrative Assistant (4916)
Administrative Assistant | Houston, TX | Contract
Sr. Administrative Assistant
Work Location: Houston, TX
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will perform complex administrative and secretarial duties requiring judgment within general guidelines. Uses independent judgment and complex analysis to gather facts and determine appropriate solutions generally based on experience and department practice. Impacts departmental efficiency and productivity and will support three faculty members and in this role will book travel using Concur, update CVs and manage calendars. If you meet the qualifications, please apply and a Recruiter will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provides direct administrative support to a highly productive clinical and research faculty with a high volume of patients and research protocols
• Coordinates Travel arrangements
• Ensures timely submission of required departmental and faculty documents
• Performs other assignments as assigned or requested
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Specialized training in secretarial skills (such as word processing and business).
• Four (4) years secretarial experience including advanced secretarial duties.
• Experience booking travel using Concur
• Prior experience supporting faculty members
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.