Senior Healthcare Analyst (12439)
Healthcare Emergency DepartmentI Analyst | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Senior Healthcare Analyst
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Senior Healthcare Analyst to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will manage direct/indirect reports to accomplish tactical and long-term departmental projects (program management office).
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Maintain project documentation and work plans.
• Analyze internal processes to identify efficiencies and reduce operating costs.
• Develop comprehensive training for both new hires and existing staff.
• Create executive level reports and oral presentations.
• Provide cost benefit analyses for new initiatives.
• Assist with budget analysis, tracking and updates.
• Monitor departmental performance measures.
• Resolve cross-departmental issues, as assigned.
• Resolve complex customer issues.
• Participate in project meetings.
• Assist with data collection for industry surveys and reports.
• Attend industry meetings, as requested.
• Provide recommendations for the strategic development of the program.
• Identify and assist with the implementation of cost containment initiatives.
• Assist with procurement documents, including Requests for Proposals, contracts and contract amendments.
• Identify potential areas of fraud, waste or abuse in the Medical Assistance program and remedies to address them.
• Provide updates on, and impact analysis of, federal and state statutes, regulations, policies, and procedures governing the MA program.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, required.
• 5+ years of healthcare industry experience, preferably with a health plan or pharmacy.
• Working knowledge of healthcare operation, including enrollment, claims, customer service, and appeals.
• Working knowledge of Medicaid/Medical Assistance.
• Demonstrated project management experience and strategic planning skills.
• Applied analytical skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Ability to lead executive level meetings and/or presentations.
• Highly Preferred: Ability to multi-task.
• Highly Preferred: Ability to adapt to ever-changing regulatory climate.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.