Registered Nurse / RN (12486)
Psych | London, OH | Contract
Work Location: London, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a Registered Nurse / RN to work with our client located in London, OH. In this role, you will provide nursing care to a correctional patient population by evaluating the nursing/medical needs of institutionalized patients and providing necessary care.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Provide professional nursing care to psychiatric and developmentally disabled patients.
• Implement nursing care plan.
• Observe and document patient behavior, condition & responses to care plan.
• Provide guidance to lower-level healthcare staff on assigned shift.
• Assist in orientation and training of new nursing services employees.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Current Registered Nurse / RN license in the State of Ohio.
• Biennial renewal of license.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.