Public Health Specialist (12427)
Health Planning Administrator | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Public Health Specialist
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a part-time Public Health Specialist to work with our client located in Harrisburg, PA. In this role, you will perform a variety of tasks related to public health.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Promote, maintain, and improve individual and community health by assisting individuals and communities to adopt healthy behaviors.
• Assist in facilitating plans and policies necessary to achieve health objectives and services.
• Present health education and promotion programs such as training workshops, conferences, and school.
• Apply professional, technical, and managerial expertise to evaluate the impact of environmental contamination on public health.
• Investigate and assess human exposure to hazardous chemicals, evaluating remedial activities, and communicating health assessments.
• Interpret complex environmental and health data and recognize the issues and concerns of government agencies and members of the public.
• May facilitate the development and implementation of grant-funded projects and other public health programs.
• May evaluate program progress, fiscal accountability, and goal setting when making policy recommendations to the team.
• May supervise staff or give direction.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in Public Health or related field (biology, sociology, chemistry, psychology, etc.).
• Experience with Tuberculosis Program.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.