Project Manager (11442)
Healthcare | Laredo, TX | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Project Manager to work with our client. In this role, you will provide oversight over project management activities for an Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) designated Influx Care Facility (ICF). These facilities provide direct care services to Unaccompanied Children (UC) which include, but are not limited to, medical, case management, and behavioral health services. The Project Manager will coordinate resources and ensure quality control processes for the ICF to support the delivery of direct care services.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Why choose us?
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance for full-time employees.
- Additional rate per hour for Health & Welfare to help with insurance costs.
- 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) for full-time employees.
- Enjoy 11 Paid Federal Holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Exciting bonus every 6 months.
- Develops and maintains a project management plan (PMP) for recruitment, delivery, and execution of contracted services of the ICF.
- Drafts, reviews, and updates operations policies and plans related to project staffing, records management, and subcontractors in accordance with ORR standards.
- Evaluates existing processes to identify and implement improvements for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Meets with Government and Contractor personnel regularly to formulate and review tasks and deliverables.
- Oversees financial planning and analysis activities to ensure conformance with budgets and manage operational costs.
- Produces accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzes program risk.
- Ensures goals are met in all key areas including, but not limited, task schedules, safety, quality, and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Participates in scheduled meetings.
- Prepares presentations and or training as needed.
- Communicates effectively in writing and verbally in English.
- Collaborates with other staff members, service providers and professionals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in social work or equivalent degree in education, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral science degree; or a Bachelor's degree plus 5 years’ experience in child welfare administration, child protective services.
- 2 years of experience in program management or as director of a license childcare program.
- Proven experience in program management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Understanding of project management.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- CPR required.
- Required to respond to any medical emergency, fast walk or jog may be necessary to provide assistance.
- Required to perform CPR/emergency care standing or kneeling.
- Must have the ability to assist sick, injured, or aging patients exiting the building during an emergency (may require lifting, dragging, wheeling, or carrying someone who weighs significantly more than self).
- Must be able to see, hear and smell with or without the use of aides if necessary (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must easily alternate between kneeling and standing. (exceptions on a case-by-case basis).
- Must be able to lift, push, and carry 30 pounds.
- Must be capable of standing on hard surfaces for long periods of time.
- Frequently required to operate a computer and file and retrieve written documentation.
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and random drug screens throughout employment.
- Provide proof of work eligibility status upon request.
- Pass all pertinent required background checks and child abuse and neglect checks.
- Maintain computer literacy required to meet the responsibilities of the position.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.