Project Coordinator (10440)
Administrative | Remote, Québec, Canada | Contract
InGenesis is currently seeking a Project Coordinator to work remotely for our corporate office in Québec, Canada. In this role, you will be responsible for project management, project coordinating and administrative support to the Medical Affairs team. This individual will oversee team projects and activities.
Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
- Assist with the preparation of documentation for review and approval through the proper channels.
- Issues contracts and tracks budgets.
- Provides general administrative support as required.
- Responsible for ensuring that good communication is maintained between Sales & Marketing, Access, Legal and Medical Affairs Director/ Medical Advisors / Medical Science Liaisons.
- Evaluates all programs for compliance with company Standard of Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Ensures the correct approval process is followed for all programs or activities.
- Coordinates with external suppliers (agencies, printers, etc.) for the procurement of services related to Medical events/projects.
- Ensures key deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Acts as team resource for SoPs and all internal processes.
- Oversees approvals for planned head office and field activities according to SoPs, using a CRM tool such as VEEVA.
- Manages budget, issue reports, contracts and associated transactions in SAP.
- Provides administrative support to the Associate Director and team (travel arrangements, expense reports, meeting coordination, etc.).
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed to meet the needs of the department/organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Over 5 years relevant experience (senior administrative/coordinator role) preferably within Pharma industry, would be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) is essential.
- Bilingualism (English/French in written and oral).
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate amongst various functions internally and externally.
- Proficiency with Windows 10: Office 365.
- Solid understanding of IMC and Merck Standard Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of SAP/COMET is an asset.
InGenesis is one of the largest staffing firms in the industry and is among the largest diversity-owned healthcare staffing firms in North America. InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives, and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people: skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. InGenesis counts almost half of the Fortune 500 in our nearly 300 clients, including clients in the healthcare, life sciences, higher education and pharma industries.
EEO Statement on Job Postings:
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation in the hiring process, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.