Program Data Technician (11952)
Data Entry Operator | San Antonio, TX | Contract
Work Location: San Antonio, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking a Program Data Technician to work with our client located in San Antonio, TX. In this role, you will perform data entry and verification of manifest information into a computerized management system.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Perform data entry.
• Prepare and track pertinent records.
• Maintain data.
• Locate discrepancies with ordinance requirements.
• Perform quality assurance of entered data.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2+ years of clerical experience working with computerized data management system.
• Proficient in use of word processing, spreadsheets, database, presentation, and computerized maintenance management system software (Access, Excel).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.