Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist (6702)
Physical Therapist | Nashville, TN | Contract
Physical Therapist / Occupational Therapist
Work Location: Nashville, TN
InGenesis has an opportunity in Nashville, TN for a Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist to work as a Senior Medical Reviewer. In this role, you will use your expertise to perform medical claim review and documentation while assisting other team members in learning this specialty.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Serve as Senior level medical reviewer.
• Provide leadership/guidance/direction/training to staff.
• Maintain working knowledge of unit functions.
• Act as resource for staff/external entities troubleshooting as well as resolving issues.
• Keep manager informed of any problems/issues that need resolving.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Master’s degree in Physical Therapy or Occupations Therapy.
• 4+ years clinical experience OR 2+ years clinical experience with 2+ years medical review/utilization review experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.