Nursing Assistant (12366)
Nurse assistant | Houston, TX | Contract
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis currently has several opportunities for a Nursing Assistant to work with our client located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will provide patient care services as assigned by an RN at a COVID-19 screening site.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply now and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
• Assist nursing staff with routine patient care services.
• Receive patients, obtain vital signs, and provide courteous assistance to patients, family members and guests.
• Update and retrieve patient information in computer-based patient record systems.
• Ensure patient environment is maintained in a clean, safe and orderly manner.
• Act as part of an assigned care team.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Preferred: Nursing assistant experience in a major hospital.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
InGenesis is proud to be an affirmative action employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by visiting our website at https://www.ingenesis.com/careers/site-accommodations.