Microbiologist | Exton, PA | Contract
Work Location: Exton, PA
InGenesis is currently seeking a Microbiologist to work with our client located in Exton, PA. In this role, you will support the organization’s mission to safeguard the public health by performing serological testing for infectious diseases that threaten the health of citizens.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform serological screening testing for tickborne transmitted diseases
• Perform confirmatory testing: Western Blot
• Create documents using personal computer
• Perform data entry
• 5. Communicates orally and in writing
• 6. Examine proficiency testing samples
• 7. Provides consultation
• 8. Evaluate new diagnostic procedures
• 9. Provide information for surveillance program
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree including 20 credits in biology (such as microbiology, bacteriology, immunology, physiology, genetics, etc.) and 12 credits in chemistry or biochemistry.
• 1+ year of professional laboratory experience in microbiology.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.